My Happy Lancey Map

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Prelude to a Triathlon



Dear Diary,
I’ve been feeling a little neglected lately – my girlfriends have been so busy swimming, biking and running (they’re training for a Triathlon) that I’ve been shoved into a dark closet for several weeks now. A closet is NO PLACE for Lance Bass! But I understand... I can’t wait for the Tri so they can go back to paying attention to what’s really important…ME! I hope they’ll bring me to watch them race on Saturday (ok, so I wouldn’t be watching THEM necessarily, but watching the hot young men in Speedo’s - there are going to be guys there, right??). But I have to say, I’m incredibly proud of my girls for all the hard work they’ve put in training for their first Tri. I mean, the only Tri I would ever think about doing would involve Dancing, Drinking, and…well…another word ending in ‘ing. Got to hand it to them, these are some TUFF chicks. Ladies, good luck this weekend; may the force be with you, but most importantly – HAVE FUN and enjoy those finish line beverages!! I'll be downing a few Appletinis in your honor. Lots of Love, Lance.

No comments:

Post a Comment