My Happy Lancey Map

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back to Columbia I Go!!!!!

Well, here I am again.....Columbia, MO for another race. I had fewer reservations this time as I remember the steamy, little boys that ran past me hour after hour, Bay Watch style! But as always, I was forced to stay in a room with the girls and their dirty little bikes. What's a pint-sized guy to do?





The girls decided to go to be crazy early, I'm talking Grandma early! But it's all good, cuz they tucked me right in to my very own bed with the luscious little villains from Batman! Somehow I woke up in bed with Skulls the next morning......I really have to stop waking up next to these women. Ugh!






So the next day, we all get up at the crack of dawn to go to the race. Skulls let me ride on her bike for awhile and let me tell you, if you ever have the opportunity to do so......DON'T. That crazy woman has no control over her dual-wheeled vehicle!





Overall I had a good time, but maybe my next trip could involve a little more boy action, but whatever. See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment