My Happy Lancey Map

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

...and I don't look a day over 21!

Yep, today is a VERY important day.....the day I was born of course! I know, I know, people everywhere are celebrating in my honor! So as a special treat, my lady friends took me to the Smithville Lake trails for my celebration. I'm pretty sure the entire night was planned and executed especially for me! It started off with a little gift from a dear friend of mine. I LOoooVe it!!! My very own mini poster of Edward. I decided to keep him tucked into my skirt all evening......I mean hEllO, if you had Edward, where else would you possibly keep him????? Thank you Mistress Sheila!!!

Um, GuRoss!!!



Well, at least I got to hang out with some very cool people who all wore skirts in my honor!





And then I enjoyed some fine beverages, two-fisted style.









I think I've found my people!



No comments:

Post a Comment