My Happy Lancey Map

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Go East Young Man!






I really needed a break from this zoo...it was just eating me alive!



So last week they whisked me away on my first ever plane trip!


You mean I have to get crammed in that little metal tube and fly how many feet up in the air?!











Whew! We finally made it!


Hey! I thought this was supposed to be a fun trip? Anything with the word Labor in it can't be a good sign.



I guess I'm suppposed to be happy they provided me with my own name card?


Finally! A night out on the town! (I wonder if there are any intern positions available?)









I think the Washington Monument is my favorite building of all!



But the Pentagon metro stop has the best views! Maybe I can check into some new career options while I'm here!

No comments:

Post a Comment